Did you know there is a small fishing pond located near Woodford firefighters station? Fishing there is free but there are rules you have to comply with if you want to use this public facility.Read more
- You must be licensed to fish here.
- You can't fish here between 15th March and 15 June.
- You can't fish here at night.
- You can't use keep nets, carp sacks, live vertebrate, bait or nuts, floating bates, lures, spoons, barbed hooks, braided lines or spinners.
- Only two rods can be used at a time.